Monday 3 October 2016

With Episode 2 and the Love Shack (Player Home) comes a new Splash

Since the growing collection of games can be played individually or in sequence I've decided to place the stories in a fictional city 'Queensport' (with a nod and a wink to Lovecraft's 'Kingsport') and call the games episodes instead of chapters, which suggests a mandatory  play-through but I aim for freedom.
I've created this city myself[*] and it's much bigger than this single picture shows. In the future you'll be able to explore this city to encounter characters and/or find items to add to your Love Shack Contact List resp. Storage. Like I've said before; with Tuition Fees I've built a shed while collecting the tools. Now I'm going to build houses, castles, cities even. I've only just started. Patreon stores when Patrons joined this effort and I will reward loyalty and stamina :) Episode 2 is expected to be released in the weekend of October 22. Stay tuned.  
[*] Open Simulator 3 dimensional virtual world

No comments:

Post a Comment