Tuesday 2 August 2016

Don't worry, I'm a Counter

It's me! Don't worry! Your soon to be favourite indie erotic game producer! Yes, yes, I know, you got here without your consent, without actually clicking on anything you'd recognise as a link but come on, that's not the first time is it? Why don't you buy me a coffee? Or a beer? :)

Once off support, coffee size :)
You're not being redirected to some atrocious cam site, click bait bullshit or what have you that's part of that thick layer of nauseating slime that's covering the World Wide Web in these days. YET!!!!! You'll see me first fired from within the game when product X, Y or Z is mentioned to show I can do product placement in the game to generate revenue. And I won't do it again in this (beta version)! Promise! But you do understand I have to make a living, right, so visit my support site and this shit doesn't need to happen. It's up to you.

This also tells me how many times my game is actually accessed, you understand the reasons, don't you? This blog is free because the data that's being harvested represents value for the company that runs it. I get that. But they also have a sexy statistics tracker that saves me some time so, never mind me, I'm just a counter. On you go, sorry about the interruption :)


No comments:

Post a Comment