Wednesday 10 August 2016

Tuition Fees & Student Loans

Actually, Tuition Fees is the (working) title of the second branch in my framework under development but I thought Google might like Student Loans as well.
To remind you: this blog follows the development of a framework for interactive, animated 3DGCI games and interactive graphic novels that are created within HTML5 (Canvas) & Javascript /Jquery so they run in a browser, independent from device or screen resolution. I'm hoping to make a living with it, and not love under a bridge in a couple of months. Nobody wants to hire an old fart like me, and believe me I tried, ageism ftw, especially in technology. Google it.


I'm creating demonstrations of two concepts in a single framework: all content can be accessed from a single entry point. Currently in development are
-  Extra Curricular; a GAME, point and click adventure, with character selection, room exploration, inventory management, dynamic dialogue etc. This is a challenge, for players.
- Tuition Fees; an INTERACTIVE GRAPHICAL NOVEL where the story that develops is based on user interaction. This is not as hard (you'll get there) but the challenge is to try and unlock all streams.

The first demo of Tuition Fees will be released next Friday (2016-08-12) but I thought I'd give you a preview of the animations that are embedded in the first version and the interface, obviously under heavy development. But it indicates the responses from protagonist and female character and the presentation of choices. The bar on the lower right indicates her mood or attitude towards the protagonist, you. Also, it's mister Random because I can't be arsed to change the default name during testing, but users can if they so desire.

Don't be a stranger, stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment